Tuesday, September 9, 2008

My ideas

My first idea for this grad project was volunteer at a nursing home. I think this is a great topic because a nursing home can be stressing for patience or hard for workers. If i volunteer there i can bring joy to the patience and help out some workers. This would be good for me in the long run because this can help my social skills and train me to be discipline.

Also another idea was volunteer at a shelter. this is a great as well because this would be a great experience for me because i never been or visited a shelter. Volunteering at a shelter or even nursing home would be help me become a more talkative person and have better people skills.

1 comment:

L. Savido said...

SO, Tajah, you are definitely looking at the action of your project, but would be the focus of the project? Something dealing with nursing homes? Don't just look at the action, look beyond that one piece. Nice work so far. Watch your spelling - "patients" not patience. Yes, you need patience to work with nursing home patients.
- Mrs. Savido