Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Todays Blog

Right now I am looking for a link for information on nursing homes locally. The info I am looking for is who all work in a nursing workers and what is the types of jobs they do. I found some sites that has info on nursing homes but not my topic. Currently i found no locally nursing homes information but as time went on there is two site that I found this class that can be about my topic. It is basic information on whats go on in a nursing home. For example the description of a nursing home the types of jobs just basic info like that. I listed the sites on my blog so you can check it out and I also added two new vocabulary words.

1 comment:

Megan said...

Tajah, if you're looking for nursing homes close then you should try Little Sisters of the Poor up the street from us.